Conscious connected breathing
Breathwork is a powerful technique which works on all levels — mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. It has its origins in Eastern yogic practices.
The process involves lying down with your eyes closed and breathing deeply and fully, in and out, through the mouth. This is called conscious connected breathing, where the inhalation and the exhalation continue rhythmically without a pause.
This type of breathing increases energy in your body and allows you to enter a non-ordinary relaxed state of consciousness.
Benefits of breathwork
- Heal past negative emotions
- Resolve past and present issues
- Release pain and tensions in the body
- Develop self-understanding, self-knowledge and self-acceptance
- Gain insights into yourself and unlock patterns
- And much more.